tirsdag 15. mars 2011

Illustration

I've decided to create a blog and a profile only to uplode some of my illustrations, doodles, sketchups, photos, paintings and works of art kind. This way you can all se what I do, comment if you like or ask for requests if you would like me to do something for you.

Some I will do for free, and some things will cost a little. I will also open a store to sell my art works online and link to it.

As you probably can see then, I really enjoy to draw all kinds of things and do different styles. Since I enjoy all kinds of art so much I try to master different styles that fits my interests, so I can make things in what style I like, or think fits.

I also have pages on the top of my blog where I show my things in categories that you can look through.

Thank you so much for watching :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar