lørdag 9. april 2011

Vase



I made a simple vase for my little bamboo with rocks that I have colected since I was little. All it took was a big Jar and the rocks to support the bamboo.

It's a vase with memories from different locations I have been too where I often pick with me a rock I find, or sometimes the rock finds me. Some of them are bought, false or founded on the ground or in water. Lots of memories when I look at it, and I think a collection of different rocks are beautiful to watch. It brings the nature inside the appartment :)

The bamboo really likes it inside here, in the dens air and warmth, but outside its still April and spring. The bamboo is named Bambi, and have grown roots the few weeks its been with me. All it needs is lots of water. Perfect even in small apartmens.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar