lørdag 3. november 2012

Fan art of Luna Lovegood and Thestral


This is Luna Lovegood as she does the spexto petronum spell. Can you see the little bunny? While she is doing magick, a ghost of thestral walkes by. That is so cool. I want to see a real thestral.. and do magick!

I'm finally done with this fan art from the Harry Potter-series. After useing some time last year on painting the Thestral creature and Luna, I ended up useing a picture for background. I took shot the picture a week ago, lucky shot since it looked alot like I what I was sketching.

I find the tecnique I've used latly very exciting to work with. I love mixing painting/drawings and pictures in photoshop. it gives my paintings and style a realistic feel to it, but you can see it's painted. I don't like when it looks too realistic, then I loose the artistic and creative flow, and controll my paintings too much.

I've adding the previous sketches to show the process.






Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar